Are you tired of the same vacation spot? The same hotels and beaches and are you ready for a wonderful beach vacation? Then it's time for you to visit the island of Grand Bahamas. This Caribbean island is only 55 miles off the coast of South Florida and is easy to get to, but more importantly, it is a beautiful setting for a relaxing vacation getaway. This island is a beach lover's paradise, w...
Renting a vacation villa is a great way to get all the things that make a great vacation in one place, for your family. Renting a holiday villa means there is no need to compromise on quality or facilities, making it a perfect solution for a family holiday.
Here are 5 of our top tips for finding the perfect rental villa for you and your family.
- Take some time to do some research on the area you want to stay in. Take a look at Trip Advisor and talk to people who have vacationed in that area before.
- While some people think that free listings are a good place to start looking, please do so with caution: what protection can/do you have if you book through one of these?
- Ask to speak to the previous tenants of their holiday home, a good landlord has nothing to worry about and will gladly ask people to contact and validate their claims on the property.
- Ask questions about the property, when you advertise some owners find they don’t have enough space to describe their villa. Ask about the property, get them to talk and tell you about the villa, you will get a better idea of the property and its suitability for you and your family.
- Google the name and location of the villas, see what comes up. You may discover things that may alter your decision to go to a certain destination. On the other hand, it could confirm that it is the perfect place for your vacations.
However you decide to choose your vacation villa rental, be sure to book right away when you find the perfect villa. Often people leave their reservation at the last minute and miss out on their perfect vacation.