A car tested by history, the Corvette has been tested by time, and by the racing history of its lineage, this car has certainly stood the test of every test it has been put through, oh yeah, it had its downtime. that was called the 1980s for the Corvette, and many people wondered if it would come back, it could be said that it has done just that.Every car goes through its rough patches, design fl...
Food therapy should be followed under the supervision of your doctor. Check your blood sugar often so that blood sugar levels do not exceed the recommended level
Foods to Avoid
It is always advisable to avoid some foods if you are diabetic, such as refined sugar, sweets, syrups, glucose, jam, molasses, fruit sugar, ice cream, cakes, pastries, sweet cookies, chocolates, soft drinks, condensed milk, cream and fried foods. Fats such as butter, ghee, and hydrogenated vegetable oil should also be avoided. White sugar and white flour should be drastically reduced. Avoid all processed foods, junk food, pastries, cookies, preserves and preserves. They contain harmful preservatives and a lot of salt. Avoid soft drinks as these have a lot of sugar. Try to avoid fried foods from your diet.
Smoking results in the depletion of oxygen in the body. It will result in the body needing less oxygen to metabolize glucose. Therefore, smoking should be avoided.
foods to limit
Salt intake should be reduced to a minimum. You will get enough salt from the vegetables and fruits you eat. Reduce foods of animal origin, especially red meat. Reduce the birds and the egg. Reduce caffeine and alcohol. Do not drink tea and coffee more than 2 cups a day. Try to replace it with green tea or herbal teas like parsley tea, cranberry leaf, tea made from young walnut leaves, water in which bean pods have been cooked is good for diabetes.
Do not consume alcohol on an empty stomach. Fasting alcohol can cause low blood glucose or hypoglycemia. Foods that should be consumed in moderation are honey and other natural sugars such as palm sugar, dates that can be used instead of white sugar. Remember that these should be consumed in very small amounts only. Pasta, coconut, other nuts, unsweetened juices, eggs should be limited. You can substitute it for whole grain, unpolished rice and soy products. Try to eat whole wheat bread instead of white flour. Fats like olive oil and peanut oil are more recommended than hydrogenated fats. Low-fat foods like skim milk and low-fat homemade cottage cheese can be eaten in moderation. You can also substitute it for yogurt. Seafood and fish can also be eaten in moderation.
food to eat
Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
An alkaline diet with natural foods is recommended. Whole grains, fruits, nuts, vegetables, and dairy products make up a good diet for diabetics. Raw vegetables can be taken in large quantities. Cooked foods have been found to raise blood glucose more than raw, unpeeled foods. Cooking destroys many of the enzymes and some vitamins and minerals.
Eat at least five fruits every day. Fruits such as grapes, pomegranate juice, blackberries, bananas, granny smith apples, figs, blueberries, blackberries, kiwis, and citrus fruits are recommended. It can be taken as a snack. cucumber, lettuce, onion, garlic, green beans, cucumber, radish, tomato, carrot, leaves; spinach turnip, cabbage and Jerusalem artichoke are good for diabetes. Colorful vegetables are good for the functioning of the pancreas. Drink fruit juice without sugar. Brewer’s yeast and alfalfa sprouts and mung beans are good for the body. Green plantain can also be cooked and eaten.
Most important of all, eat a high-fiber diet that reduces the need for insulin. It releases energy in the body slowly. Diabetes has also been found to decrease and may even disappear in people who eat a high-fiber or whole-food diet. High fiber diet has more chromium and chromium is very good for people with diabetes.
Eat plenty of potassium-rich foods like raw peanuts, tomatoes, bananas, melons, dry peas, potatoes, apple cider vinegar, skim milk powder, wheat, but don’t take potassium supplements.
Include soluble fiber in your meals such as barley, oatmeal, almond flour, dried beans, kidney beans, cooked black beans, peas, cereals, chickpeas, Bengal gram which has a low glycemic index, black gram, lentils and corn or chickpeas for help. significantly in lowering blood sugar levels. Soy products such as tofu, tempeh, soy milk, soy powder, bean sprouts, nuggets, etc. they are also very good at containing the neurological complications of diabetes. You can make bread with any of the whole grains. Get plenty of soluble fiber into your diet. When you eat a lot of bread, cereal, and starchy vegetables, you will get enough starches, which is very helpful for diabetes. Insoluble fibers, found in bran (oat bran, wheat bran), whole-grain breads, whole grains, and nuts, act as intestinal cleansers by cleansing the lower GI tract. Fiber cleanses the intestinal tract by moving food out so it doesn’t sit there and spoil. Buttermilk and yogurt diet are very beneficial.
Useful herbs and vegetables
1. Bitter Gourd (Karela): Momordica-charantia bitter gourd or bitter melon juice contains vegetable insulin and should be taken 2 ounces 2 times a day on an empty stomach. It has been found to be very effective for diabetes.
It can be cooked like any vegetable and eaten.
Bitter melon powder can be made by drying. Take bitter gourd powder 1 teaspoon daily on an empty stomach.
2. Taking half a teaspoon of cinnamon a day can help prevent the onset of diabetes. Even steeping cinnamon sticks in your tea could also benefit non-diabetics who have a blood sugar problem but don’t know it.
3. 30 grams of fenugreek seeds can be soaked in a glass of water at night, and after 12 hours, take it and mash it into a paste with the soaked water and drink it on an empty stomach.
2 teaspoons if the powdered seeds can be taken with water or milk.
You can add fenugreek to anything you cook.
4. Eating up to 3 grapefruits a day has also been helpful.
5. 1 tablespoon of amla (Emblica officinalis) after removing the seeds, extract the juice and mix with a cup of bitter gourd juice and take daily for 2 months on an empty stomach.
6. Gymnema Sylvestre a traditional Ayurvedic herb whose leaf should be taken up to 4 grams per day.
7. Indian mulberry seeds or Jamun seed powder (Jamun scientific name is Eugenia jambolana or Syzygium cumini L) is very good for diabetes. Take 1/4 teaspoon with 1 teaspoon of honey for 50 days.
8. Eating freshly crushed raw garlic 3-4 grams a day lowers blood sugar. You can wash it down with a glass of water.
9. Neem seeds daily 2 times per pinch. Taking a gram of neem leaf a day helps in diabetes.
10. Bael (Aegle marmelos): The leaves of the bael tree when chewed are very helpful in diabetes. The pulp of this fruit can be dried and taken in doses of 5 to 10 g per day.
11. A pinch of pure turmeric powder mixed with amla (Indian goose berry) juice and eaten every day on an empty stomach.
12. Using turmeric and gooseberry in equal amounts in powder form taken with warm water is very helpful in this regard. These activate the pancreatic cells and more insulin is produced.
13. Wild black jeerakam cumin seeds 60 g in 1 liter and boil and reduce to 1/4 liter and take half divide it into two equal parts and drink one part in the morning and one in the evening 2 times a day .
14. Grind (Bacopa monnieri) Bhrahmi and add a teaspoon to milk and drink.
vitamins that help
Supplements in natural forms are more conducive to the body.
Magnesium supplementation has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity.
Vitamin C: 500 mg is recommended. Vitamin E: This vitamin is very valuable for diabetes. A daily dose of 200 iu of vitamin E is recommended for fifteen days.
Chromium: Whole grains, seeds, mushrooms, corn oil, and brewer’s yeast are relatively good sources of biologically valuable chromium.
Vitamin A:. Take a dose of 15,000 IU every other day.
Vitamin B: Avoid large doses of vitamin B because this vitamin interferes with the absorption of insulin by cells.
things to do
Controlling your weight is the best way to treat diabetes. Exercise improves the body’s response to insulin. An exercise program should be started only on the advice of a doctor to avoid unnecessary complications. Walking, light games, jogging and swimming are also good.
Yoga can help a lot. To relieve stress, meditate once a day for 10 to 40 minutes. Yogic asanas like Siddhasana, Vajrasana, Talasana, Yastikasana, like Yogamudra, Hastapadasana, Paschimottanasana, Chakrasana, Ustrasana, Bhujangasana, Sarvangasana and Viparitakarani, like halasana, shalabhasana, dhanurasana, Pratipaksabhavana and shavasana will also be beneficial.