Good content designers and writers are in high demand among marketers. No marketing campaign can be effective without these professionals. Here we discuss how to create the appropriate layout and content:Adequate layout and contentIn any campaign, the graphic designer is a vital part of success. The more effective the designs, the more captivating the campaign will be. Colors and symbols are br...
You may still be using old techniques to generate network marketing leads with success. That is if you have great contact methods. Many of us go to the office on the day of our presentation and move and chat with each other about nothing really just to avoid talking on the phone. But have you ever been hanging around the office when your team leader shows up and says “Let’s make some calls?” Then he asks “Let’s see if you can schedule a couple of appointments in the next few minutes because tomorrow just opened up for me and I have some free time … You have your list with you, right?”
Now your nerves are in your throat. Your tongue swells. The heart palpitations follow. You move around and play like you’re in grade school or something. “What about me?” you scold yourself. “I am an adult and this is not even a paid job! Why am I behaving like this?” Why? Probably because talking to a friend or a stranger about your business opportunity is not the most natural thing to do. Who wants to pick up the phone and call some poor unsuspecting friend to buy them something or sell them something? It is no longer novel. Today there is no shortage of cold callers with a speech about their new business.
So go through your list and find the easiest, joker, and least busy friend you have. (Well, I did). These friends won’t ask a lot of questions. They are your “2 am emergency contact.” Or they owe you money. However, you really just need to look good on the phone and impress your team leader by setting something up quickly. That way, when you set it up, you can give the old twisted wink with your thumbs up. However, is there a better approach? You can take control of managing your contacts so you’re ready the next time that happens. You want to be on the list of the best producers, right? OK so. Here’s an improved version of what has worked for me before:
- Put your 10 most qualified contacts in your database
- Review and update your list every week.
- Consider the communication style of each of your top 10 prospects. What are your interests? What are you talking about? The good thing is that now you can search for them on social media and find out.
- Take notes on a separate page about each one and update it weekly
- Then contact your team leader and ask him to contact you when you have a cancellation. This is a great opportunity to take a permanent place on your calendar.
- Wait until they meet to make the calls. Remember that she has free time, she can also dedicate it to training him.
- When you arrive, search your well-prepared notes in your contact database and dial with confidence.
Now that you’ve done your research on your top 10, you’re armed with some great information to start a conversation. So you can easily move on to your appointment setting presentation, by the way, are you busy now or better tomorrow ?, making a great impression all the time. Oh yeah, now when you ask your friend for referrals, their list is there on their Facebook page. How cool is that? Now go build your own kit, rinse and repeat.
Talk to you soon.