For your restaurant rankings in Barbados, Zagat compiled input of 1,520 diners to judge. The following are the best in Barbados, based on Zagat. Are they really the best? This is what a serious foodie ... with a restaurant token to prove it ... who has eaten these places many times has to say.Champers: Visitors and locals alike love Champers Wine Bar & Restaurant, which is why it was called Zag...
Is there really a “best” summer camp among all the others? There are certainly many good ones. But being the best means different things to different people. So the best summer camp is really the one that meets your child’s needs in a way that others don’t.
And yet there are certain attributes common to all fields that make them elite. It doesn’t matter if it’s a day camp, night camp, traditional camp, sports camp, or any other type of camp, they all must meet certain standards of quality, if not excellence, to be included in the mix.
The best summer camps are those that:
– Emphasize camper safety as your number one priority.
– Use modern equipment for each activity.
– Have a high rate of return for directors.
– Have a high rate of return of campers.
– Have highly organized personnel recruitment and training programs.
– Have camping facilities in good condition.
– Have well-planned and executed activity programs.
– Cultivate atmospheres in which your child feels safe, comfortable and accepted by his fellow campers.
– Have counselors who go out of their way to make personal connections with your child.
– Promote environments in which your child can increase his self-confidence and esteem, and grow as a person through the experience of the camp.
– Have obtained the accreditation of the American Camp Association. Accreditation ensures that the camp meets or exceeds up to 300 industry standards for best practices related to camper health and safety, supervision, activity planning and scheduling, food service, transportation, and more.
Where do you find the best summer camp for your child? You can contact the American Camping Association (ACA) for a free referral. Its Indiana headquarters is available at 765-342-8456. Let them know that you are looking for a summer camp and let them know any important details about the type of camp you are looking for. They will give you various names and numbers of potential camps that might be suitable for your child.
Best of luck finding the summer camp that works best for your child!
Copyright Eric D. Naftulin. All rights reserved.