In just 10 short years, Instagram has become a powerful marketing tool that savvy entrepreneurs are embracing. As of December 2020...Instagram has over 1 billion active users, which means your market almost certainly uses Instagram, and so do your competitors.· 67% of US adults use Instagram, so while it doesn't have the reach of Facebook (yet), it's definitely a platform worth taking advantage ...
According to John McCarthy, who is the father of Artificial Intelligence, an AI is “The science and design of making intelligent machines, especially intelligent PC programs.”
Artificial intelligence is a way of making a computer robot or software think intelligently in the same way that an intelligent human being thinks. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the concept of making machines “think like humans”.
AI has a great effect on your life. Whether you know it or not, it has already influenced your lifestyle and is very likely to grow in the years to come.
Here are some examples of AI that you are already using in your daily life:
• Your personal assistant Siri: It is an intelligent personal digital assistant on various platforms (Windows, Android and iOS). It provides you assistance whenever you request it using your voice.
• Smart cars: Google’s self-driving car and Tesla’s “autopilot” feature are two examples of artificial intelligence.
• Recommended Products or Purchase Prediction: Large retailers like Amazon recommend products to you, send you coupons, offer you discounts, target ads based on your previous purchases using a predictive analytics algorithm.
• Music and movie recommendation services: Pandora and Netflix recommend music and movies based on the interest you’ve expressed and the judgments you’ve made in the past.
Other simple examples of AI influencing our daily lives are:
– Facebook provides recommended photo tags, using facial recognition.
– Amazon provides recommended products, using machine learning algorithms.
– Optimal routes from Waze (a GPS and maps app), all at the click of a button.
– Spotify knows my musical preferences and selects personalized playlists for me.
According to Marc Benioff, AI will have an impact in the corporate world, employees will be faster, smarter and more productive. You will learn from the data. Ultimately, you’ll understand what customers want even before they know it and could be a game changer in the CRM industry.
Salesforce already bought machine learning and productivity startups RelatedIQ, Metamind, and Tempo AI in 2014.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) Salesforce isn’t about time-traveling robots trying to kill us, or evil machines using humans as batteries in giant factories. We’re not talking about some summer blockbusters here, we’re talking about Salesforce AI that will make your everyday experience smarter by embedding everyday predictive intelligence into your apps.
So what is AI?
AI are not killer robots; it’s killer technology.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the concept of making machines “think like humans,” in other words, perform tasks such as reasoning, planning, learning, and understanding language.
Customer-Centric AI: Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce is focusing on creating a platform to solve customer problems across Sales, Service, Marketing, and IT in a whole new way using Salesforce Einstein.
Salesforce Einstein is built into the core of the Salesforce Platform. It allows anyone to use clicks or code to create applications based on artificial intelligence.
With Salesforce Einstein, we can have answers to these types of questions:
– Are you sure you are serving your customers for the right customer?
– Are you sure that your customers are receiving services on the correct channel?
– Is it correct to say that you are offering the right item to the right customer at the right time?
– Is it correct to say that you are using the right channel to market your products at the perfect time with the best substance?
Salesforce Einstein is your data scientist
Einstein is like having your own data scientist dedicated to bringing AI to every customer relationship. It learns from all your data—CRM, email, calendar, social, ERP, and IoT data—and offers predictions and recommendations in the context of what you’re trying to do.
AI has the ability to transform CRM using Salesforce Einstein
– Salespeople can spend more time visiting customers than entering data into CRM.
– Sales staff can now better understand customer requirements and when they need it.
– Sales staff can close deals faster by predicting the next step for each customer.
– A service agent might suggest a solution to the customer even before he requests it.
– The service agent can cross-sell at the right time to the right customer.
– The marketing user can easily reach the right customer at the right time.
– The marketing user knows who could be the best audience for each campaign.
– You can easily identify customer requirements to deliver the perfect content to each customer.
Salesforce Einstein empowers everyone to discover new ways, predict outcomes to aid decision making, recommend next steps, and automate most of your activities so you can spend most of your time building strong relationships with customers instead of to make entries in the system.
What will AI give me that I didn’t already have?
Predictive Scoring: Predictive Lead Scoring gives each sales lead a score that represents how likely it is to convert to an opportunity. you also have the reasons
behind the punctuation; For example, the lead’s source, industry, or some other factor is an especially strong indicator that a lead will or won’t convert.
Forecasting: AI can also be used to predict the future value of something, such as a stock portfolio or real estate investment. If you’re a sales manager, the AI can predict your quarterly bookings and let you know in advance whether or not your team is on track to meet your quota.
Recommendations: Anyone who shops online knows that AI makes suggestions for retail purchases, but it can also make smart recommendations for any other product or service category, from business software to tax consulting to shipping containers. And AI can also recommend things other than products, such as which white paper to email to a potential client to optimize your chance of closing a deal.
Who can use AI in the company
Anyone in the organization can easily use AI to analyze their data, predict and plan next steps, and automate their tasks and decisions. With Einstein Comprehensive AI for CRM:
• Sales can anticipate upcoming opportunities and exceed customer expectations by knowing what a customer needs before the customer does
• The service can provide proactive service by anticipating cases and resolving problems before they become problems
• Marketing can create predictive journeys and personalize customer experiences like never before.
• IT can embed intelligence everywhere and build smarter apps for employees and customers
What is machine learning?
Machine learning is the main engine of AI. It is the concept of making computers learn from data with minimal programming.